33rd Annual International Conference and Exhibitions 2015
The Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPE) is pleased to invite you to participate in the 33rd Annual International Conference and Exhibitions (ICE) 2015.
Global Energy Dynamics and Implications for Nigeria's Energy and Economic Security
Date: 8th - 12th November, 2015 | Venue: Eko Hotels & Suites, Lagos Nigeria.
Sub - Themes
- Government Policies and Implications for the Growth of the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Strategies for Balancing Nigeria’s Energy Trade.
- Enhanced Oil Recovery and Advances in Reservoir Management: Challenges and Opportunities.
- Exploring New Play Concepts : Deep Plays and Subtle Traps.
- Exploring the Peri-cratonic Basins of West Africa – Establishing a Regional Strategic Energy Advantage.
- Technology Application for Cost Efficiency and Operational Competitiveness : Recent Advances.
The Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists started as Lagos Society of Geologist and Geophysicist from the idea of a young man named Akomeno Oteri, who felt it was desirable to...Learn More