32nd Annual International Conference and Exhibition 2014
The Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPE) is pleased to invite you to participate in the 32nd Annual International Conference and Exhibition (ICE) 2014.
The Future of Hydrocarbon Exploration: Drilling Deeper, Searching Wider
Date: 9th - 13th November, 2014 | Venue: Eko Hotel & Suites, Lagos Nigeria.
Sub - Themes
- Play diversity, characterization and operational challenges of HPHT and Deep Plays
- Frontier Exploration and Analogues: Gulf of Guinea and West Africa Transform Margin Basins
- Emerging Technologies and Commercialization Strategies for Deep-Water Plays
- Searching Wider and Portfolio Growth: New exploration targets in brown field conventional play
- Portfolio Growth and diversification - Hydrocarbon Potential of Inland Basins and exploration strategies
- Safety, Health, Security and Environmental Challenges in Hydrocarbon Exploration
The Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists started as Lagos Society of Geologist and Geophysicist from the idea of a young man named Akomeno Oteri, who felt it was desirable to... Learn More