- March 17, 2019
- Posted by: Lumiere Webmaster
- Category: Conference Activities
Dear Distinguished Colleagues,
This is to invite you to the 55th Annual International Conference and Exhibition tagged ‘Coal City 2019’.
The 2019, Nigerian Mining and Geosciences Society(NMGS) Annual Conference begins from the 17th to 22nd March 2019 in Enugu.
Kindly refer to the Second Circular for this 55th Annual International Conference and Exhibitions via the “Events & Conferences” section of www.nmgs.org.ng and help in circulating the information to all, including Geoscientists, Mining Engineers, Metallurgists, & other Earth Scientists in the Solid Minerals, Oil and Gas, Academia, Water and Metallurgical sectors, including other allied professionals in diverse establishments.
Kindly go to www.nmgs.or.ng to register for the conference
Please follow the steps below:
1. Log into www.nmgs.org.ng
2. Click on SIGN IN
3. On the Draw Down Menu select member and click
• Your membership number is your Sign-in ID; while your surname is your Default Password
• You will be prompted to change your Password
• You will also be prompted to fill in additional personal details, follow the prompt and save the information.
• You will then be taken to a personalised page on the site
4. On the personalised page, click on PAYMENTS
5. On the Draw Down Select Payment Summary to view Indebtedness
6. You can proceed from that platform to pay these indebtedness
For new payment
7. On the Payment Draw Down select Make a new Payment
8. Select what you want to pay for
9. And follow the Prompts
You will be issued an electronic receipt for your successful payment.
The payment is also captured in the NMGS Database and can always be tracked. All transactions (successful or failed) undertaken on the platform has a digital receipt issued for same.
You can do a direct Bank Transfer to:
Account Name: Nigerian Mining and Geosciences Society
Account Number & Bank: 2005480777; First Bank
Please report any difficulty to email@example.com or call 08055475865.