- October 3, 2019
- Posted by: Nape
- Category: General News
A leading professional geoscience Association in Nigeria urgently requires the services of a ‘Secretariat Manager’ for its Lagos office.
Reporting directly to the President of the Association, the successful candidate would be expected to lead a growing Secretariat team.
• Day-to-day management of the Secretariat, including personnel and facilities.
• Implementation of the policies of the Association as directed by the Executive Committee
• Ensure proper management of the assets of the Association
• Liaise with the Executive Committee to drive the annual activities and programs of the Association
• A key aspect of the role would be effective stakeholder management
Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum of 15 years cognate experience
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any of the Earth Sciences courses
• Proven track record of leading and managing successful teams within a professional services environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of the Nigerian Petroleum industry
• A Master’s degree (MBA/M. Sc) or additional professional qualifications would be an advantage
• Membership of related geoscience professional Associations
Remuneration would be commensurate with the level of experience, while the position would attract appropriate staff benefits.
All applications, which should include Curriculum Vitae, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than two weeks from the date of this advert.