- August 27, 2017
- Posted by: segun johnson
- Category: Safety Tips
Tires are one of the most important components of our cars. They are not cheap, but they are vital to your safety. Remember, the tires are the only thing that connect your car to the road. Advanced safety features such as antilock brakes and electronic stability control can’t do their life-saving jobs without four good tires.
Here are 7 simple tire safety tips to help keep your car’s occupants safe.
1. Check your tire pressure regularly (once a month, before long trips and when they appear under-inflated) and address under-inflated tires immediately
2. Don’t forget the spare tire.
3. Check for tread depth, uneven tread wear and tire damage
4. Rotate your tires regularly.
5. Ensure proper balancing and alignment
6. Buy the right tire for the job
7. Replace worn or damaged tires promptly.