- November 11, 2020
- Posted by: Nape
- Category: General News, International Conferences
The NAPE 38th Annual International Conference & Exhibition will be taking place virtually from November 15th to 19th, 2020.
Plans are in top gear to provide you with a remarkable virtual experience of this year’s conference.
- Executive programs: Management Session, Pre-Conference Workshop, Opening Ceremony
- Training programs: Pre-Conference Short Courses, Pre-Conference Virtual Field Trip, YP leadership forum, Basin Evaluation, etc
- Technical Events: Papers & Posters
- Virtual Exhibition with live chats, videos, and interactive capacity
- Virtual social events: Ice breaker, Awards Ceremony
- WIGE events
- Alumni Meetings, etc.
Registration is open and fees are as follows:
- Members – N20,000.00
- Non-Members – N25,000.00
- Lecturers – N10,000.00
- Students – N5,000.00
- International – $65.00
Online NAPE AICE 2020 Registration Process
1. Register and pay online at conference.nape.org.ng. Registration link is: https://payments.nape.org.ng/conference-registration/
2. Choose online payments registration
3. Fill online registration form
4. Identify your payment category (member, non-member, researcher, students)
5. Confirm payment completion
6. Complete registration process
If payment was made offline without registration. Please follow the process below:
- Register online at conference.nape.org.ng
2. Choose offline payment Registration
3. Input offline payment transaction evidence
4. Fill online registration form
5. Complete registration process
6. Send evidence of payment to Michael Ogboalo (email: email@example.com)
For payments, the NAPE bank account details are:
Account Name: Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists
Account Number: 0009381477
Sort/Swift Code: 058152162
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc. (GTB) 49A, Marina Branch, Lagos.
For bulk registration, kindly send the list of all the participants, payment confirmation with the following details; Full Names, Gender, Email contact, Phone Number, Company or Institution to Abieyuwa Ogbebor (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and Michael Ogboalo (email: email@example.com).
For student sponsorship enquiries please contact Michael Ogboalo (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).