The Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPE) is pleased to invite you to participate in the 38th Annual International Conference and Exhibitions (AICE) 2020.
Don’t miss this opportunity to share your best practices and learnings with the largest gathering of Geoscientists in sub-Saharan Africa.
Theme: Accelerating Growth in Nigeria’s Hydrocarbon Reserves: Emerging Concepts, Challenges and Opportunities
Venue: Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Date: 15 – 19 November, 2020.
- Accelerating Nigeria’s Reserve Growth Opportunities
- Novel Concepts and Approaches in Geophysics
- Petroleum System Studies and Integrated Reservoir Modelling
- Emerging Technologies and Current Applications in Exploration and Production
- Energy Mix and Transition
- Health, Safety, Security and Environment: Operational Challenges in Oil and Gas E & P, and Environmental Preservation
- Talent Management, Capacity Building and the Next Generation of E & P Leaders
ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION DEADLINES
June 30, 2020: Completed Abstracts Received
July 31, 2020: Notification of Acceptance of Abstract
September 30, 2020: Submission of Full Paper
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Only online submission is allowed. To submit your abstracts for the NAPE 2020 International Conference and Exhibition, CLICK HERE.
- We strongly recommend that all abstracts be submitted as MS word document only.
- For further enquiries, contact Dr. Christopher Asuquo Jackson, Chairman, Editorial Board/Technical Program Subcommittee via e-mail: i) firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com ii) Mr. Tunde Adedeji via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Abstracts submission guidelines and summary of sub-themes, visit: https://conference.nape.org.ng/index.php/call-for-abstracts/
2020 CONFERENCE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Early Bird Online registration from now until August 16, 2020: N45,000
Registration (Online, Cash, Cheques) from August 17 to September 25, 2020:
NAPE members (Financially up-to-date registered member): N60, 000
Research Institutions: N35,000
Students (Financially up-to-date registered member): N10,000
Registration after September 25th, 2020 and at the Conference Venue:
NAPE members (Financially up-to-date registered member): N 65,000
Non-members: N 75,000
Research Institutions: N 40, 000
Students (Financially up-to-date registered member): N15,000
Online Registration: Registration fees are payable online with the link: http://payments.nape.org.ng/confpayments.php
For payments, the NAPE bank account details are:
Account Name: Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists
Account Number: 0009381477
Sort/Swift Code: 058152162
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc. (GTB) 49A, Marina Branch, Lagos.
For bulk and individual registration, kindly send the list of all the participants, payment confirmation with the following details; Full Names, Gender, Email contact, Phone Number, Company or Institution to Abieyuwa Ogbebor (email: email@example.com) and Michael Ogboalo (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).