The 8th Edition of the NAPE Min-Conference for Tertiary Institutions was held in collaboration with the Nigerian Mining and Geosciences Society (NMGS) and therefore the first of its kind. The conference provided oppurtunities for students to showcase their works during Technical/Oral sessions, join in field excursions and network with industry, academia and other stakeholders in the geosciences family. The event was held 11th -13th August 2016, at the University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State.
The Theme for the Conference was: Strengthening Geosciences Training for Mineral Resources Development in An Emerging Economy.
1. Hydrocarbon Prospectivity of Nigeria Inland Basins
2. Operations Geology: The well delivery process
3. Sedimentological Models of Paralic reservoirs
4. Health, Safety and Environment: Implications of Mineral Resources Exploration and Processing
5. Developing Oil Field Chemicals using local raw materials
We wish to thank our esteemed students, the academic community, the Oil and gas industry, invited guests and Speakers for a successful mini conference.
For the Mini-Conference keynote address by Mr. Andrew Ejayeriese, Click Here.
For the NAPE President's Address, Click Here.
For the UAP Chairman Address, Click Here.