To All NAPE Members,
It is time to elect new leaders to serve our great Association. The 2014 election process commences on February 28 and is expected to be concluded by November 10, 2014. This duration should enable full participation by the entire membership in all local and international NAPE chapters and locations.
Announcement of 2014 NAPE Election - Feb. 24, 2014
Distribution of Nomination forms to members - Feb 28, 2014
Return of completed nomination forms to NAPE Secretariat - Apr 15, 2014
Publication of list of candidates for elective offices - Jun 30, 2014
Presentation of Candidates (Profiles/Manifestos) - Jul 16 (start date)
Voting begins - Sep 1, 2014
Voting ends - Oct 31, 2014
4. Assistant Secretary
6. Financial Secretary
7. Publicity Secretary
9. Editorial Board Member
1. Nominations are open to all paid up/active members of NAPE.
2. A candidate must be sponsored by at least two active members of NAPE.
3. A candidate can nominate him/herself but must be duly sponsored as in item 2 above.
4. Candidateâ€™s willingness to serve must be confirmed by his/her endorsement of the nomination form.
5. With the exception of the office of the Editor-In-Chief, no incumbent may be re-elected for a successive two (2) year term.
6. The Benin, Port Harcourt and Abuja Chapter Coordinatorâ€™s elections are to be administered at Chapter level in accordance with the Constitution.
7. All communication on this electoral process shall, as much as possible, be by electronic media. All nominees/candidates should ensure their address(es) is/are properly registered in the NAPE database and that they check their incoming mail regularly.
8. Election results will be announced during the NAPE 2014 AGM in November.
Please follow the links below to download the Nomination Form and NAPE Constitution and bye-laws for more information on eligibility requirements for each position:
For the Election 2014 Nomination Form, Click Here.
For the NAPE Constitution, Click Here.
For further enquiries please contact the following members of the 2014 Electoral Committee:
Please help your Association to serve you better by participating fully in this process.
Thank you and Best Regards.
Jide Ojo, fNAPE
Chairman and Returning Officer, NAPE Electoral Committee, 2014
NAPE 2014 EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE ELECTIONS
To All NAPE Members,