Thank you for your participation in the Special Management Workshop on Fluid Accounting & Metering Issues in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. The well attended event which took place at Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos on Wednesday July 2nd, 2014 was chaired by Chief Tunde Afolabi fnape, the Chairman/CEO AMNI International Petroleum Development Company Ltd. The Keynote address was delivered by Mr. George Osahon fnape, the Immediate Past President of NAPE who is also the Director, Department of Petroleum Resources.
Speakers at the event include:
1. Mr. Ciro Pagano | Group Managing Director, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation represented by Engr. Toba Akinmoladun
2. Mr. Omamofe Pirah | Delta State Commissioner for Oil & gas Resources
3. Mrs. Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed | Executive Secretary, Nigerian Extractive Industry Transparency Initiative (NEITI) represented by the Technical Director of NEITI, Mr. Tariye George
4. Engr. T. K. Braide | Chief Chemical Engr., Department of Petroleum Resources
- Global Perspectives and Recent Advances in Oil and Gas Accounting/Metering Technology and Implications for the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
- Applications for Multi-phase Metering Systems for Hydrocarbon Accounting in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
- Challenges and Prospects of Effective Oil and Gas Production Accounting and Metering in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
- Socio-Economic Imperatives of a Robust Framework for Oil and Gas Metering in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
For the NAPE President's Welcome Address, Click Here.
For the Workshop Pictures, Click Here.
For the Special Management Workshop Communique, Click Here.