35th Annual International Conference and Exhibitions 2017Theme: A ROADMAP FOR NIGERIA'S OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY IN A DIVERSIFYING ECONOMY
Venue: Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Date: 19 - 23 November, 2017
We wish to inform you that 2017 NAPE Conference abstract submission has closed.
Closing date for submission of abstract - 7th July 2017
Don’t miss this opportunity to share your best practices and learnings with the largest gathering of Geoscientists in sub-Saharan Africa.
Attendees at the NAPE Annual Conference include Managing Directors of oil producing and service companies, Geosciences subject matter experts from the industry and academia, HR and recruitment companies.
1. Nigerian Oil and Gas Business Environment in a diversifying economy
2. The Evolving Global Energy Mix and How Nigeria Can Participate For Growth and Development
3. Reserves replacement & growth: what strategies, what action?
4. Maximizing Production & Profitability through Innovative Cost Effective Reservoir Management Strategies
5. Frontier Exploration Plays: Niger Delta deep potential and Inland basins
1. Short Courses
2. All Convention Luncheon
3. Pre-Conference Workshop
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
1. Only ONLINE SUBMISSIONS are allowed to submit your abstracts for the NAPE 2017 International Conference and Exhibition.
Submission Deadline - July 7, 2017.
2. We strongly recommend that all abstracts be submitted as MS word document
3. All authors are also requested to send an email to the underlisted for confirmation of abstract submission
2017 CONFERENCE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Online registration from now until August 18, 2017: N45,000
Registration (Online, Cash, Cheques) from August 19 to September 30, 2017:
NAPE members (Financially up-to-date registered member): N55, 000
Research Institutions: N30,000
Students (Financially up-to-date registered member): N10,000
Registration after September 8th, 2017 and at the Conference Venue:
NAPE members (Financially up-to-date registered member): N60,000
Research Institutions: N35,000
Students (Financially up-to-date registered member): N15,000
Online Registration: Registration fees are payable online with the link: http://payments.nape.org.ng/confpayments.php
For payments, the NAPE bank account details are:
Account Name: Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists
Account Number: 0009381477
Sort/Swift Code: 058152162
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc. (GTB) 49A, Marina Branch, Lagos.
For enquiries, please contact the Executive Director, Mrs. Esther Adeniyi, NAPE Secretariat, 47A Femi Okunnu Housing estate, Lekki Peninsula, Lagos.
2016 NAPE 34TH ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE & EXHIBITIONS
Theme : NIGERIAN OIL & GAS INDUSTRY - TACKLING OUR REALITIES
Date: November 13 - 17, 2016
Venue: Eko Hotel & Suites, Lagos, Nigeria.
For the NAPE AICE 2016 FINAL 2ND CALL FOR ABSTRACTS, CLICK HERE.
Abstracts were submitted online in a variety of topics including
• E&P Geoscience Challenges
• Petroleum Exploration Case Studies
• Unconventional Resources
• Drilling and Smart Drilling
• Advances in Geophysics
• Reservoir Geoscience and Management
• Geophysical Reservoir Characterization
• HSE People and Policies
2015 NAPE 33rd Annual International Conference & Exhibitions
Find below links to the various NAPE 2015 Conference Events showing the pictures from the NAPE AICE Events.
2015 CONFERENCE INFORMATION:
Conference Date: November 7 – 13, 2015
Venue: Eko Hotel & Suites, Lagos, Nigeria
Theme: “GLOBAL ENERGY DYNAMICS AND IMPLICATIONS FOR NIGERIA’S ENERGY AND ECONOMIC SECURITY”
1. Government Policies and Implications for the Growth of the Oil and Gas Industry
2. Strategies for Balancing Nigeria’s Energy Trade
3. Enhanced Oil Recovery and Advances in Reservoir Management: Challenges and Opportunities
4. Exploring New Play Concepts: Deep Plays and Subtle Traps
5. Exploring the Peri-cratonic Basins of West Africa – Establishing a Regional Strategic Energy Advantage
6. Technology Application for Cost Efficiency and operational Competitiveness: Recent Advances
- First Call for Abstracts.
- Abstract Submission Guidelines and Instructions to Authors.
- Second Call for Abstracts.
- NAPE ICE 2015 Conference Calendar.
Conference Date: November 9 – 13, 2014
Venue: Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Theme: “THE FUTURE OF HYDROCARBON EXPLORATION: DRILLING DEEPER, SEARCHING WIDER”
July 4, 2014: Completed Abstracts Received
July 25, 2014: Notice of Acceptance to be sent out
July 18, 2014: Deadline for Exhibition Subscription
August 22, 2014: Submission of Extended Abstract of a maximum of 6(A4) pages of accepted paper mandatory
September 26, 2014: Submission of Full Paper
July 18, 2014: Deadline for Exhibition Subscription
August 1, 2014: Deadline for submission of Exhibitors profiles
NAPE International Conferece from 9th - 13th November, 2014
1. Play diversity, characterization and operational challenges of HPHT and Deep Plays
2. Frontier Exploration and Analogues: Gulf of Guinea and West Africa Transform Margin Basins
3. Emerging Technologies and Commercialization Strategies for Deep-Water Plays
4. Searching Wider and Portfolio Growth: New exploration targets in brown field conventional play
5. Portfolio Growth and diversification: Hydrocarbon Potential of Inland Basins and exploration strategies
6. Technology, Health, Safety and Environmental Challenges in Hydrocarbon Exploration.
The Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists thank you for your participation in the 31st Annual International Conference and Exhibitions (ICE) 2013.
Theme: Stimulating Exploration and Reserves Growth in a Maturing Basin
Date: 10th - 14th November, 2013
Venue: Eko Hotels & Suites, Lagos Nigeria.
Sub - Themes
1. Seismic technologies and the development of new play concepts; rock physics models: characterization and prediction of rock properties from surface and subsurface data.
2. Contending and competing exploration technologies, how far and how well?
3. Reservoir management strategies for sustained production and improved recovery primary recovery.
4. Technology application and exploitation of small accumulations.
5. Policy initiative for enhanced exploration and reserve growth.
For the NAPE 2013 First Circular, Click Here.
For the NAPE 2013 Final Call For Abstracts & Conference Information, Click Here.
For the NAPE 2013 Conference Sub-Theme Narratives, Click Here.
For the NAPE 2013 Short Short Courses, Click Here.
For the NAPE 2013 Exhibition Prospectus, Click Here.
For the NAPE 2013 Presentation Guidelines, Click Here.
For the NAPE 2013 University Exhibition Scheme, Click Here.
The Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists is thanking you for your participation at the 30th Annual International Conference and Exhibitions held at the Eko Hotel & Suites between 11 - 15 November, 2012. The Theme of the Conference was "Nigeria Oil & Gas Exploration: The next frontier"
SUB - THEMES:
1. The Next Giant Fields: Where are they?
2. Overcoming Pressure Limitations
3. Technology for the Next Frontier
4. Creating an Enabling Business Environment/Incentives
5. Gas Development as a Catalyst for Increased Exploration